Aggro Gator is a website that displays content submitted by its users. By visiting the Aggro Gator website,
are on the Aggro Gator website and when you use Aggro Gator services. This policy does not apply to the practices
of third parties that Aggro Gator does not own or control, or to individuals that Aggro Gator does not employ or manage.
Information Collected by Aggro Gator
We only collect personal information that is relevant to the purpose of our website, which is to enable users to
discover and share information with one another. This information allows us to provide you with a customized and
efficient experience. We do not process this information in a way that is incompatible with this objective. We
collect the following types of information from our Aggro Gator users:
- Information You Provide to Us:
We receive and store any information you enter on our website or provide to us in any other way.
- Registration: Aggro Gator does not require registration of a user name, password, or any other personally
identifying information to use our site. A user account is optional and provides you with additional features.
- User Profile: Aggro Gator does not display any information about its users. Any information you furnish to
Aggro-Gator or other users on Aggro Gator is your own responsibility. Aggro Gator does not request, nor require, any personally
identifying information, including (but not limited to) email address or Facebook/Google/Twitter account.
- Automatic Information:
- We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. Aggro Gator and its authorized agents automatically
receive and record certain "traffic data" on their server logs from your browser including your IP address, Aggro Gator cookie information,
and the page you requested. Aggro Gator uses this traffic data to help diagnose problems with its servers, analyze trends and administer the
- Aggro Gator may collect and, on any page, display the total counts a page or specific image has been viewed.
Aggro-Gator will display the comments left by other users,
as well as the images uploaded by them. This is done automatically. To request removal of a specific image or comment,
email email@example.com with the image# of the item you are requesting to be removed, along with the reason for such.
- Many companies offer programs that help you to visit websites anonymously. While Aggro Gator will not be able to provide you with a
personalized experience if we cannot recognize you, we want you to be aware that these programs are available.
Aggro Gator only sends a single email at a time, on request of its users. We monitor the usage of outgoing email and may
require proof of humanity such as a CAPTCHA or anti-spam protection. If we determine that the email function is being abused,
we may restrict or cease to offer email sharing to our users at our discretion.
Aggro Gator sends email for two reasons:
1. Occasional notifications of new site features via our opt-in mailing list.
2. Notifications requested by account holder, including (but not limited to) alerts for specific actions taken
on the site by account holder or others, password reset, et cetera.
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and tell us how and when pages in our website are visited and by how many people. Aggro Gator cookies do not collect personal information, and we do not combine information collected through cookies with other personal information to tell us who you are or what your screen name or e-mail address is.
- Like the vast majority of sites on the interwebs nowadays, Aggro Gator's advertising partners may place and read a cookie on your browser, or use web beacons that makes it possible to collect anonymous non-personally identifiable information that ad delivery systems use to present more relevant ads. We think most of you would rather receive relevant ads than untargeted ones.
Sharing Your Information
Because Aggro Gator enables people to discover and share information with one another, information about the people who use Aggro Gator is
an integral part of the Aggro Gator experience. Rest assured that we neither rent nor sell your personal information to anyone and that we
will share your personal information only as described below.
- Aggro Gator Personnel: Aggro Gator personnel and authorized consultants and/or contractors may have access to user information if necessary in the normal course of Aggro Gator business.
- Business Transfers: In some cases, we may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, user information is typically one of the business assets that is transferred. Moreover, if Aggro Gator, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred.
- User Profile information: Information collected during registration and subsequent visits, such as your full name and location, may be displayed to other Aggro Gator users in your User Profile. The User Profile is the area on Aggro Gator where we allow you to tell other Aggro Gator users about yourself and your interests. You may control what personal information is displayed in your User Profile by editing your Details of your Account.
- Social sharing of data: Aggro Gator allows other users to browse content that you have submitted or commented on. This information is made available via your User Profile. Aggro Gator may choose to post this data on other site features.
- Friends' Activity: Much like other online social networks, Aggro Gator allows non-friends to browse your friends' activity.
- Syndication: Aggro Gator does not allow for the RSS syndication of any of its public content within the Aggro Gator website.
- Without Your Consent: If we determine it necessary to share information you have provided us, or information derived from that which you have
provided us, we will do so at our discretion without notifying you. The best way to make sure your personal data and information remains
secure is to never post identifying information about yourself online if you want to use this (or any other site) "anonymously."
- Information you provide Aggro-Gator, including but not limited to pictures, email/email addresses, comments left by you on
the Site, and links to third-party accounts may be used by Aggro-Gator without limitation in the enforcement of our site policies
and/or for any other use Aggro-Gator deems necessary to the operation of the site.
Keeping Information Secure
- Aggro Gator does not assign usernames or accounts to its users. These are entirely optional. If you choose to register an optional account,
protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your
computer by logging off once you have finished using a shared computer.
- Aggro Gator only has access to the browser information (IP, version, referrers, etc.) provided by your web browser. We do not have access
to any third-party data including (but not limited to) Facebook data and advertiser beacons/trackers. We do not control the advertising (if any) shown
on the Aggro Gator site.
Ways to Control Display and Use of Your Information
- Aggro Gator does not display any identifying user information. Use your discretion in sharing personally identifying information,
such as real name, location, occupation, or social media profile with other users. Aggro Gator does not request, nor collect
- As explained earlier, the "help" portion of the toolbar on the majority of browsers will direct you on how to prevent your browser from
accepting new cookies, how to command the browser to tell you when you receive a new cookie, or how to fully disable cookies. Please note,
however, that if your browser does not accept cookies, you will not be able to take advantage of some of our features, such as voting,
in-site notifications, etc.
Aggro-Gator and Ignorant Facts are a participant in the
Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program
designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
Children Under 18 Years of Age
You must be 18 years and older to use the Aggro Gator website.
As a result, Aggro Gator does not specifically collect information
about children. If we learn that Aggro Gator has collected information
from a child under the age of 18, we will delete that information as
quickly as possible. We recommend that minors under the age of 18
use a different site. Aggro Gator is not for kids.
Conditions of Use
If you decide to visit and use the Aggro Gator website, you agree to release Aggro Gator
from any liability about anything that occurs, worldwide, in perpetuity.