Aggro-Gator is a socially-progressive site. We do not accept comments or images which are racist, sexist, or politically hostile. We're here to have fun, not to argue or antagonize. Read our mission statement if you're new here!



243170  Yurishiro: Well..I guess theoretically jerking them off could make them more relaxed and not thinking about committing acts of terror and I'm all for make love not war but come on! Gross!

243303  wolfpk: Cosplay, squirrel style.

243214  Yurishiro: Pika-gatorade

243302  Yurishiro: @Robespierre Could be wurst.

243302  Robespierre: A sausage's life is INTENSE

243299  Ulillillia: Beauty of Mar-a-Lago

243300  Ulillillia: Date: 2018-04-19

243299  Robespierre: Beauty of Bastardy

243281  SuedeOxford: 2 minutes, holding. 5 minutes, borking. Humans will be on a power play soon.

243300  Robespierre: DATE: I'm outta here

243216  Robespierre: Has medicine gone too far?

243300  Butcherboy: Date: 04/19/2018

243300  Yurishiro: Date: 19/04/2018.

243262  wolfpk: They do make great fire starters, if you can resist eating them. I couldn't resist.

243224  Robespierre: @Sadbot My credo: expensive motor = bad driver

243301  Yurishiro: Anime water: check. Anime cat: check. Anime boobs: work in progress.

243302  Yurishiro: No, not really. Give it a minute.

243303  Yurishiro: Dayum! Fancy hat!

243304  Yurishiro: Bicycowl

243307  Yurishiro: I think I preferred the original Mr. Potato head

Search comments:



These users have commented the most in the past 24 hours:

1. Robespierre
2. Yurishiro
3. Felicity
4. dangerkeith3000
5. Ulillillia
6. Mr. Shine
7. Side Boob
8. WannaBee
9. Mr Bleak
10. wolfpk



The top ten most commented-on images today:

243081 Yurishiro: "I swear, her cans were this big! I am in this erect position since then."

243220 funny in the wall: not to be confused with boy butter which is a... well, google it if you like

243169 Felicity: *on the afternoon of

243213 Yurishiro: I pooped these

243140 glenalec: It's 3am and my neighbor is taking photos in my window again.

243149 tib gubb: I call this 'the wall of horror'

243173 Joseph: My life is pretty good after all.

243126 Felicity: /Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner/, featuring all-new singles such as Porcelain Palare and November Spawned a Mop

243216 Robespierre: Has medicine gone too far?

243198 carpwoman: @Springbok - Texas is a different universe.



The highest-scored images of the past 48 hours:

WTF uploaded 242945 (1125 points)
Brain uploaded 243211 (1065 points)
skatermario uploaded 242826 (1062 points)
johnnyc uploaded 243153 (1035 points)
ChubbyBuddy uploaded 243144 (992 points)
CoffeeAndCigs uploaded 242909 (973 points)
bag o bones uploaded 242952 (972 points)
iCEy uploaded 242830 (966 points)
Snow Plow uploaded 243233 (931 points)
caesar uploaded 242837 (915 points)
Clim Tinties uploaded 243032 (893 points)
frankie uploaded 242820 (885 points)
Mexico uploaded 243015 (885 points)
MyPasswordAintPassword uploaded 242823 (883 points)
Mr. Shine uploaded 243231 (875 points)


These users have uploaded images which have received the most "rad" points in the past week:

 1. Supermansbrother: 18281 points
 2. WannaBee: 11213 points
 3. Annoying Vegan : 5411 points
 4. Not A Bot: 3797 points
 5. Mr. Shine: 3300 points
 6. Yurishiro: 3270 points
 7. E. HONDA: 3266 points
 8. dangerkeith3000: 2700 points
 9. ChubbyBuddy: 2576 points
10. Side Boob: 2487 points
11. skatermario: 2231 points
12. Dobly: 2031 points
13. foreversmug: 1979 points
14. meh: 1879 points
15. forkbear: 1872 points
Only 79 out of 4800+ users have pledged $1 or more to Aggro-Gator. We need your tiny donation to cover our costs.

The site is being funded out of our own pockets, and we're one of the only sites explicitly dedicated to anti-racist, anti-sexist, safe-for-work content. Here's how you can help us stay open.


These features are only available for users ranked purple.

View all comments of the past 24 hours

Edit your own comments

Top 50 images of all time

(NEW!) 1000+ point images of the past 7 days

Purple users can also display more information on user profile pages, and flag problem users for disagreeable comments/images.



Users ranked blue or green have a customized page showing their uploads, as well as other images they have marked as favorites.You aren't logged in. You can get your own user page by logging in!

Here's a random example of a user page: HowlinSmurf.aggro-gator.com

Today's weirdo item:

Updates once an hour.

Current queue length: 581
Registered users online in past hour: 1894

Average image score (last 24 hours): 435

Total number of comments: 1297906
Total number of images: 243280



To link to another image in a comment, type # before the image name, like this: #36995

To notify another user that you've responded to them, type @ before their name, like this: @Freddie Mercury

Uploads are queued. Your image(s) will not be posted immediately, but will usually show up in the feed within 12 hours (max 24h.)



The higher your ranking, the more features you can access. Purple-ranked users are able to moderate comments and images.

Avoid being flagged as a racist, creep, or whiner. If other users flag you as one or more of these, your ranking will suffer.

Reposts are part of life. If you visit often you may see the same image twice. No one needs to be notified that you've seen something already.

Moonmoon's FAQ: #1

Moonmoon's FAQ: #2

RANKINGS:

Best Worst

Improve your ranking by receiving (+) on your comment, uploading new images, and inviting new users. The XP needed for each rank goes up daily, so keep up, or you'll fall behind!

The elusive purple rank is available to the most prodigious commenters and uploaders. If you lack the time or effort to comment and upload, you can become purple by supporting our fund-raiser.

XP algorithm last updated 1/23/17 -- Moonmoon

XP needed for blue ranking: 117039
XP needed for green ranking: 40819
XP needed for yellow ranking: 0

You need to register an account and log in to see your rank.


Login or register an account in 30 seconds to upload an image to the feed.



 



 

 



 
Score:
477
 
 Mr Bleak: Flamethrowers 101: was not on my curriculum, more's the pity.
 piranharama: @Robespierre May the odds be ever in your favour
 Robespierre: @piranharama I predict a 70% chance of Science - and a 30% chance of Disaster.
 piranharama: Stand back, I am about to attempt SCIENCE
 Quackzy: Somebody was trying to give a PowerPoint on arachnids
 El Barto: @Hosebag Worth it.
 Hosebag: And THAT... was how I got expelled.
 Shay: Special guest teacher: Dr. Ramm A. Stein
Image 198921   08-22-17   Uploaded by    danny
Score:
313
 
 Robespierre: Regina didn't tell me she was moving - did she leave a forwarding address?
 Teechur: I cannot unsee the eye, mouth, and hand pointing at the compass, perhaps.
 Shay: Que?
 Jabberwikket: That's quite a crooked penis....
 Felicity: Its like how Popeye would say Regina. Reginask
 Ihminen: is that pen island?
 Dr Awkward: Boys have P.E.I.N.S., girls have Regina.
Image 198920   08-22-17   Uploaded by    Soy Peso
Score:
215
 
 Science: @Mr Bleak: "Must have been the previous renter who did it..."
 Mr Bleak: @Science ... and then rewind and return to the rental store, complaining it didn't play well.
 Science: Remember the days when your VCR would eat your favorite movie, completely out of the blue? You going "nononono" as you rushed over and hit the eject button as quickly as you could, and seeing the cassette pop out, trailing tape behind it. Then you'd have to gingerly try to unwrap the tape from the heads as you tried not to break it. Fun times.
 Cami: I bet the channel selector goes ...7, 8, PBS, 10...
Image 198919   08-22-17   Uploaded by    pisspig
Score:
469
 
 Dr Awkward: We get it Earth.
 WTF: Prrrrt!
Image 198918   08-22-17   Uploaded by    inthrees
Score:
254
 
 Robespierre: Meanwhile, somewhere ESE of Chelebynsk...
Image 198917   08-22-17   Uploaded by    NonRhetorical
Score:
439
 
 Robespierre: In every dream home, a stomachache...
 Side Boob: Fucked up if true
Image 198916   08-22-17   Uploaded by    Mister Beef
Score:
326
 
 Warrax: Is this my perch or Al's perch?
 Hosebag: It looks just like Uranus.
Image 198915   08-22-17   Uploaded by    icloud
Score:
378
 
 Sadpygmy: Hippies
 Not A Bot: I'd guess cats are just as good at counselling as your average therapist employing reflective practice.
 Cami: I want to stare at her behind but can't for some reason.
 Hosebag: Hey lady, turn off your pants.
Image 198914   08-22-17   Uploaded by    mrmaestro
Score:
133
 
 Kim: I hate when my housemate forgets about their leftovers.
 Robespierre: High school pottery project.
 Shay: @Hosebag I don't, but I do remember the Alamo!
 Hosebag: Anyone remember "The Blob"?
 Wooden Spoon: "Water-melon" damn it.
 Wooden Spoon: That's a new switcherino for me: croissants
 Wooden Spoon: This croissants scares me.
 ThoughtlessGentleman: radioactive abomination of ham and croissants more commonly known as a hammermelon.
Image 198913   08-22-17   Uploaded by    Grandmaster Fat
Score:
270
 
 Prombom: @tib gubb holy loly
 Felicity: Jump-cut to spacestation
 tib gubb: holy shit, the moon!
Image 198912   08-22-17   Uploaded by    younglink
Page 1 ... 4433 4434 4435 4436 4437 4438 4439 ... 24328 pages total

<< Prev Page   Next Page >>







Comments left on Aggro-Gator are written by guests. We take no responsibility for the content of comments, images, or other user-created content. To report an inappropriate image or comment, email info@aggro-gator.com.


Aggro-Gator is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.

Login or register an account in 30 seconds to upload an image to the feed.